2 EggplantsRound Sliced
Saltacc. to taste
3-4 Cups Marinara Sauce
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
2/3 Cup Parmesan CheeseGrated
½ tsp. Black Pepperacc. to taste
½ tsp. Oreganoacc. to taste
½ tsp. Red Pepper Powderacc. to taste
½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakesacc. to taste
1 Cup Fresh BasilChopped
This yummilicious easy-to-prepare baked cheesy Eggplant casserole is an amazing Italian dish that’s layered with Marinara sauce, baked Eggplants and Parmesan Cheese.
This delicious Baked Eggplants with Parmesan Cheese and Marinara sauce is seasoned with some Italian seasonings and finally sprinkled on with some fresh Basil.
Here’s the recipe for this yummilicious Parmesan Baked Eggplants;
- Grease the baking sheet with oil.
- Arrange eggplant slices in a layer on the baking sheet.
- Spray some oil on the eggplant slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until eggplants are golden brown.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce on the baking dish.
- Place half of the baked Egg Plant Slices.
- Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan, oregano, basil and red pepper.
- Repeat with remaining Eggplants, Marinara, cheese and seasonings.
- Broil for 10 mins.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!