1 stick+6 tbsp -Unsalted Butterroom temp
1 ¾ cups -All-purpose flour
1 tsp -Baking powder
¾ tsp -Salt
1 ⅓ cups -Brown Sugar
⅓ cup -Granulated Sugar
2 -Eggs largeroom temp
1 ⅓ cups -Chocolate Chipssemi-sweet
2 Qtr -Vanilla ice creamsoftened
½ cup -Granulated Sugar
3 tbsp -Unsalted Butter
¼ tsp -Salt
½ cup -Heavy Cream
⅓ cup -Semi-sweet Chocolatefinely chopped
A perfect combination of soft, rich, and gooey cake and ice cream which melts in your mouth. Blondie ice cream cake is super easy to make and very tasty to serve. You can also use leftover cake to make blondie ice cream cake. For some extra flavor, you can add coconut, coffee, nuts, toffee, or any other chunky candy.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, sift and whisk together all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt)
- Beat butter with both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs to the sugar mixture (one at a time)
- Add flour mixture, stirring until combined (do not overmix)
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 30-40 min.
- Insert a toothpick to check if the cake is done.
- Let cool completely in the pan, then lift out.
- Cut half of the cake into a round, and the remaining half into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Place the cake round in the bottom of the springform pan.
- Stir 1 ½ cups cake cubes into softened ice cream. (reserve remaining cubes)
- Spread ice cream over the cake in a pan.
- Wrap with plastic and freeze until very firm. (at least 6hrs or up to overnight)