1 kg Beef
2 pods Garlic Paste
1\4 Cup Gingerchopped
1 tsp Saltor acc. to taste
1\2 Cup Butter
1\2 Cup Oil
12 Green Chillies
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp White Pepper Powder
1\2 Cup Yogurtwhisked
1 tsp All-Spice Powder
1\2 bunch Fresh Corianderchopped
A famous Indo-Pak cuisine noted for its spicy taste. Beef Karahi is a tomato-based gravy cooked with Beef in a wok until meat tenderizes and then simmered with some sliced fresh green chilies and ginger. This succulent Beef Karahi with a medley of spices results in a dish bursting with incredible flavors and tantalizing aromas.
This incredibly fragrant and toothsome Beef Karahi is worth every bite.
Here’s the recipe for this incredibly toothsome Beef Karahi;
- In a large pan, add beef, 1\2 lit. water, garlic paste (leave 1 tsp. for later use), and Salt.
- Cover and let cook until meat tenders.
- Add butter and oil.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, ginger, garlic, green chilies, red chili powder, white pepper powder, and yogurt.
- Let simmer and cook until the water dries off.
- Add tomatoes and all-spice powder.
- Cook on high heat until oil separates.
- Add chopped coriander and julienne-cut ginger.
- Turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with naan or chapatis.