6-8 Beef Undercut
1 tbsp Ginger Paste
1/2 tbsp Corn Flour
3 tbsp Soya Sauce
3 tbsp Vinegar
4 tbsp Black Peppercrushed
To Taste Salt
Beef Pepper Steak is a delicious and savory dish that combines tender strips of beef, and a rich sauce. This recipe is packed with bold flavors and can be prepared quickly, making it perfect for a weeknight dinner.
This perfectly marinated and seared juicy tangy Beef Pepper Steak is also the simplest and easiest meal to be served as a side dish during a feast.
Here’s the recipe for this mouth-watering and succulent Beef Pepper Steak;
- Flatten the beef with a meat mallet.
- Marinate flattened beef with 1 tbsp ginger paste, lemon juice, black pepper, soya sauce, vinegar, corn flour, and salt.
- Marinate for about an hour.
- Heat a grill pan.
- Brush with oil.
- Grill beef from both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with rice or bread.