10-15 Samosa Sheets
1 Cup ChocolateGrated
½ Cup Cream
100gm PistachioRoasted & Crushed
200gm CashewsRoasted & Crushed
200gm AlmondsRoasted & Crushed
If you are a chocolate lover then you would agree that there isn’t anything better than chocolate. But have you ever thought of adding your favorite chocolate to your Samosa?
Well, if not then it’s time to make your all-time favorite samosa with a delicious chocolate filling. Prepare Chocolate Samosa as a dessert or as a sweet snack and surprise your family and guests. This is filled with delicious milky smooth chocolate and dry fruits, deep fried till crispy and served hot with whipped cream.
Here’s the recipe for these easy to make yummilicious Chocolate Samosa;
- In a bowl, add grated chocolate and nuts.
- Mix well gently.
- Stuff samosa sheets with chocolate mixture.
- Fold into a triangular shape.
- Heat ghee/oil on medium flame.
- Gently add samosas in hot ghee/oil.
- Fry until golden in color.
- Serve with whipped cream.