12-15 Bread Slices
½ kg Chicken mince
1 tbsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tbsp. Red Pepper Flakes
½ tsp. Black PepperCrushed
1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
2 tbsp. Fresh CorianderChopped
3-4 Green ChiliesChopped
For Frying Oil
½ tsp. Saltor acc. to taste
These super easy and delicious Chicken Bread Samosas make a perfect evening or a tea-time snack. Perfectly seasoned chicken mince is filled into flattened bread slices, folded, sealed, and deep-fried or baked until crisp and golden.
Here’s the recipe for these easy-to-make and delicious Chicken Bread Samosas;
- In a pan, add 2 tbsp. oil, chicken, ginger garlic paste, red pepper flakes, black pepper, garam masala, turmeric, and salt.
- Sauté until chicken is well cooked and water dries off.
- Add coriander and green chilies.
- Sauté for about 1-2 mins.
- Let cool.
- Roll and flatten bread slices.
- Place the cooked mince on a bread slice.
- Fold in a triangle shape.
- Seal the edges with whisked egg.
- Deep fry until crisp golden.
- Serve hot with ketchup.