12-15 Bread Slices
½ kg Chicken mince
1 tbsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tbsp. Red Pepper Flakes
½ tsp. Black PepperCrushed
1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
½ tsp. Turmeric Powder
2 tbsp. Fresh CorianderChopped
3-4 Green ChiliesChopped
For Frying Oil
½ tsp. Saltor acc. to taste
These super easy and delicious Chicken Bread Samosas make a perfect evening or a tea-time snack. A perfectly seasoned chicken mince is filled into flattened bread slices, folded, sealed and deep fried or baked until crisp and golden.
Here’s the recipe for these easy to make and delicious Chicken Bread Samosas;
- In a pan, add 2 tbsp. oil, chicken, ginger garlic paste, red pepper flakes, black pepper, garam masala, turmeric and salt.
- Sauté until chicken is well cooked and water dries off.
- Add coriander and green chilies.
- Sauté for about 1-2 mins.
- Let cool.
- Roll and flatten bread slices.
- Place the cooked mince on a bread slice.
- Fold in a triangle shape.
- Seal the edges with whisked egg.
- Deep fry until crisp golden.
- Serve hot with ketchup.