1 Cup Chickenboiled and shredded
1 Bell Pepperfinely diced
2 Green Onionsfinely diced
½ Cup Cheddar Cheesegrated
½ tsp OreganoDried
To Taste Salt
½ tsp Black Pepperor acc. to taste
A delightful and portable breakfast option that’s easy to make and packed with flavor. These classic and simple Egg Muffins combine the goodness of eggs with the richness of cheese resulting in a nutritious and delicious start to your day.
Here’s the recipe for these delectable, healthy and delicious Egg Muffins;
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F).
- Lightly grease the muffin tray.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Add all the ingredients except cheese.
- Mix well.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly in the muffin tray.
- Fill the trays about ¾ th.
- Sprinkle over some cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 min or until the muffins are puffed up and slightly golden on top.
- Gently run a knife around the edges of the muffins to loosen them.
- Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let cool completely.
- Served warm and Enjoy!