1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 tbsp Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
¼ tsp Salt
1 Cup Milk
2 tbsp Oil
2 Medium Bananaripped and mashed
This delightful breakfast treat of invitingly delicious and rich Banana Pancakes is a perfect blend of fluffy goodness and the natural sweetness of ripe bananas. This recipe takes the traditional pancake and adds a fruity twist that will satisfy your taste buds for sure.
Here’s the recipe for this incredibly light, moist and delightful Banana Pancakes;
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients along with bananas.
- Mix the flour mixture into the banana mixture.
- The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Brush with oil.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides.
- Top with whipped cream, banana slices, chocolate sauce, or ice cream.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!