500 gm All Purpose Flour
As Required Water
1 tsp Salt
2 Chicken Breastboiled & shredded
1 Pizza Saucechopped
2-3 tbsp Fresh Corianderchopped
4 tbsp Pizza Sauce
1 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
2-3 tbsp Oil
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
A delightful fusion of Italian and Indian cuisines that blends the flavors of a classic chicken pizza with the comfort of a crispy stuffed paratha. This creative dish offers a perfect combination of crispiness and gooey cheesiness, making it an instant favorite among all age groups. This irresistibly delicious, crispy, and savory Pizza Paratha is perfect for a quick lunch, dinner, or even a snack that will satisfy your cravings in no time!
Here’s the recipe for this irresistibly delicious and alluring Pizza Paratha;
- Add all ingredients in a bowl.
- Knead dough until soft and smooth.
- Put the dough in a greased bowl.
- Cover with a damp cloth.
- Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Let cook for 5 mins.
- Set aside.
- Divide the dough into small balls.
- Take one ball and roll it into a circle.
- Keep aside.
- Roll another dough ball into the same size.
- Spread stuffing and cheese evenly.
- Cover with the other rolled dough.
- Seal the edges together.
- Heat tawa/pan on medium flame.
- Pour a tbsp of oil.
- Put the stuffed paratha in the pan.
- Flip the side after 1 min.
- Brush a tbsp. of oil on this side too.
- Toast the paratha from both sides for 2-3 mins or until crisp.
- Make the rest of the parathas by the same procedure.
- Serve hot with tea or fresh juice.