300 gm Beef Undercut
6 Button Mushroomsfinely sliced
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
½ tbsp Onionfinely cut
1 stalk Spring Onionfinely cut
2 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Black Peppercrushed
3 tbsp Refined Flourroasted and made into paste with water
1 tbsp Fresh Cream
¼ tsp Black Pepperpowder
2 Cups Water
to taste Salt
4 tbsp Oil
A divine combination of perfectly marinated and seared juicy pepper Steak with rich creamy Mushroom Sauce. This scrumptiously delectable Pepper Mushroom Sauce is a match made in heaven.
The combination of succulent steak, aromatic black pepper, and rich mushroom sauce will elevate your culinary experience. Prepare to tantalize your taste buds with this unique and flavorful dish!
Here’s the recipe for this succulent and juicy Pepper Steak with creamy Mushroom Sauce;
- Cut the undercut into thin steaks.
- Marinate with black pepper, 2 tbsp oil, ginger garlic, and salt.
- Let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Fry undercut and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Fry onion until golden.
- Add oyster sauce, black pepper, spring onion, mushrooms, water, and salt.
- Let simmer.
- Gradually add flour while stirring.
- Add cream.
- Let simmer for 1 min.
- Serve Steak and Mushroom Sauce with plain boiled rice.