6 Large Eggs
¼ Cup Heavy Cream
1 tsp Salt
½ Cup Chickenboiled and shredded
2 Small Potatoes
¼ tsp Black Pepper
2 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
2 Cloves Garlicminced
2 tsp Thyme
1 Cup Cheddar Cheeseshredded
This Italian-inspired dish combines the earthiness of mushrooms, the freshness of spinach, the creaminess of cheese, and the richness of eggs, creating a mouthwatering fusion that is perfect for breakfast, brunch or can also be served as a light dinner. This easy-to-prepare and completely customizable dish is an excellent choice to treat your tastebuds.
Here’s the recipe for this incredibly delicious rich and creamy Frittata;
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or 200°C.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, heavy cream, and half a tsp. salt together.
- Set aside.
- In a pan, saute potatoes on medium heat, sprinkle black pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon salt.
- Let cook for 4-6 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden.
- Pile the spinach into the pan with garlic and thyme.
- Let cook while stirring, for about 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
- Add chicken and stir to evenly distribute.
- Add cheese.
- Spread vegetables into an even layer.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and let it melt.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cheese.
- Tilt the pan to make sure the eggs settle evenly over all the vegetables.
- Cook for a couple of minutes or until eggs begin to set.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes. (To check; cut a small slit in the center of the frittata. If raw eggs run into the cut, bake for another few minutes).
- For a brown and crispy top, run the frittata under the broiler for a couple of minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Slice into wedges and enjoy.
- You can serve frittata with some crispy toast.