1 kg Lamb
5 Green Chilliesfinely chopped
1 tbsp Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Ginger Paste
1 tbsp Black Pepper
to taste Salt
1 Cup Oil
A famous Indo-Pak cuisine noted for its spicy taste. A tomato-based gravy cooked with Lamb/Mutton in a wok until meat tenders and then simmered with some fresh green chilies and sliced ginger.
This incredibly fragrant and toothsome Lamb Karahi is worth every bite.
Here’s the recipe for this incredibly toothsome Lamb Karahi;
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add green chilies.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- Add lamb and salt.
- Cover and let cook until meat tenders.
- Add tomatoes and cook on high heat.
- Add black pepper as water evaporates.
- Cook for about 10 more mins or until the oil separates.
- Sprinkle some sliced ginger and green chilies.
- Serve hot with naan.