4 Lamb Shanks
1 Large Onionthinly sliced
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Cardamom Powder
¼ tsp Saffron
2 tsp Black Pepper
4 tsp Salt
3 Cups Water
2 tbsp Tomato Paste
A classic dish that never fails to impress with its succulent, tender meat and rich flavors. Slow-cooked to perfection, this recipe guarantees tender and falling-off-the-bone lamb shanks, infused with aromatic herbs and spices. Whether you’re hosting a special dinner or craving a hearty meal, this recipe is sure to satisfy your culinary desires.
Here’s the recipe for this braised and super tender Lamb Shank;
- Season the shank with some salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, fry each side of the shank until nicely golden brown.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Saute onions until translucent.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Saute for a couple of mins.
- Place the fried lamb shanks in the pan and add water.
- Cover and let cook until meat tenders.
- Serve with rice.