½ kg Ground Beef
1 tbsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
1 ½ tsp. Garam Masala Powder
2 tbsp. Fresh CorianderChopped
2 tbsp. Fresh MintChopped
1 OnionsFinely Chopped
4 Green ChiliesFinely Chopped
15-20 Samosa Sheets
2 tbsp. All Purpose FlourMixed with water to farm paste
For Frying Oil
½ tsp. Saltor acc. to taste
A well popular Paki snack or appetizer. A perfectly spiced and cooked keema (mince) is filled in samosa/phyllo sheets, folded into triangular-shaped samosas, and deep fried until crisp golden brown. These scrumptious Keema Samosas perfectly pair up with mint raita or chutney.
Here’s the recipe for these scrumptious Keema Samosas;
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions, chilies and ginger-garlic paste.
- Sauté for a couple of mins.
- Add minced meat and salt.
- Let cook on low flame until done.
- Add garam masala, yogurt, coriander, and mint leaves.
- Sauté for 2-4 mins.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Make a cone shape from one end of the samosa sheet.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. of prepared mince.
- Seal the edges with flour mixture or water.
- Deep fry until crisp golden.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.