½ kg Ground Beef
1 tbsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
1 ½ tsp. Garam Masala Powder
2 tbsp. Fresh CorianderChopped
2 tbsp. Fresh MintChopped
1 OnionsFinely Chopped
4 Green ChiliesFinely Chopped
15-20 Samosa Sheets
2 tbsp. All Purpose FlourMixed with water to farm paste
For Frying Oil
½ tsp. Saltor acc. to taste
A well popular Paki snack or appetizer. A perfectly spiced and cooked keema (mince) is filled in samosa/phyllo sheets, folded into triangular shaped samosas and deep fried until crisp golden brown. These scrumptious Keema Samosas perfectly pairs up with mint raita or chutney.
Here’s the recipe for these scrumptious Keema Samosas;
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions, chilies and ginger-garlic paste.
- Sauté for a couple of mins.
- Add minced meat and salt.
- Let cook on low flame until done.
- Add garam masala, yogurt, coriander and mint leaves.
- Sauté for 2-4 mins.
- Turn off the flame and let cool.
- Make a cone shape from one end of the samosa sheet.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. of prepared mince.
- Seal the edges with flour mixture or water.
- Deep fry until crisp golden.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.