250 grams Beef Mince
2 large Potatoesboiled, skinned, and mashed
2 Green Chiliesfinely chopped
2 tbsp Fresh Corianderfinely chopped
for coating Bread Crumbs
¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Red Pepper Powderor acc. to taste
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Black Pepperfreshly ground
To Taste Salt
1 tsp Ginger Paste
1 tsp Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Lemon juice
For Shallow Frying Oil
Qeema Aloo Cutlets are a delightful fusion of minced meat, potatoes, and aromatic spices. This recipe brings together the best of both worlds, creating crispy and succulent cutlets that are perfect as a snack or a side dish during a feast or a hi-tea party.
With a harmonious blend of flavors and a touch of creativity, these cutlets are sure to impress your taste buds.
Let’s dive into this unique recipe and bring a burst of excitement to your dining table.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of cooking oil in a pan.
- Add meat, and fry for a minute.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red pepper powder, garam masala powder, and salt.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Cover and let cook on medium heat until the mince is cooked and the water evaporates.
- Let cook until the mince (qeema) dries off completely.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Add the cooked mince to boiled mashed potatoes.
- Mix well together.
- Add black pepper powder, cumin powder, lime juice, salt (according to taste), chopped green chilies, and chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Make patties round-shaped patties.
- Dip into the whisked eggs.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Shallow fry each pattie until golden brown.
- Serve hot with a dip of your choice.