4-5 medium PotatoesCut into cubes
1 Cup Fresh Fenugreek (Methi)
3 tbsp. Oil
1 medium TomatoesChopped
3 Cloves GarlicFinely Chopped
½ tsp. Cumin (Zeera)
3-4 Whole Red Chilies
1\4 tsp. Turmeric Powder
A quick easy to make super flavorful and aromatic Veg dish made with freshly chopped Fenugreek and diced potatoes using a few spices. This toothsome and savory Aloo Methi forms a best combo with boiled rice or hot puffed chapatis.
Here’s the recipe for this toothsome and flavorful Aloo Methi;
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic.
- Sauté until light brown.
- Add cumin and red chilies.
- Sauté until golden.
- Add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add potatoes and cook until half done.
- Add fenugreek.
- Let cook until water dries off and potatoes are soft.
- Serve with plain boiled rice or chapatis.