½ kg Boneless Chickencut into thick strips
1 & ½ Cup Coconut Milk
1 Cup Chicken Broth
250 gms Tomato Paste
2 tsp Red Pepper Powder
½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
2 tsp Fish Sauce
1 tbsp Sugar
½ tsp Cumin Powder
2 tsp Garlicchopped
1 Stick Lemongrass
10-12 Fresh Basil
Saltacc. to taste
3-4 tbsp Oil
This invitingly delectable sweet, spicy, and savory Asian curry is prepared by simmering coconut milk and chicken broth with a blend of exotic spices. This incredibly flavorful rich piquant and toothsome Thai Red Chicken Curry is super simple and easy to make for a Thai Banquet and everyone would definitely love it!
Here’s the recipe for this incredibly flavorful and succulent Thai Red Chicken Curry;
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add tomato paste, salt, cumin powder, red pepper flakes, and red pepper powder.
- Let cook for 2-3 mins until it dries out.
- Add coconut milk and chicken broth.
- Let simmer until the gravy reduces to half.
- Add fish sauce, sugar, and chicken.
- Let cook for 10 more mins or until gravy thickens (adjust gravy accordingly).
- Add basil and stir well.
- Let simmer for 1-2 mins on low flame.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and sliced red chilies.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.