1\2 kg Chicken
2-3 Medium Tomatoes
1\4 Cup Oil
2 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tbsp Fresh Fenugreek (Methi)crushed
1 tbsp Coriander Powder
1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
2 tbsp Yogurt
Saltacc. to taste
5-6 Green Chilies
2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tbsp Gingersliced
2 tbsp Butter
A famous Indo-Pak cuisine noted for its spicy taste and its rich and aromatic flavors. Special Chicken Karahi is a succulent and tangy tomato-based gravy cooked with chicken in a wok and simmered with some dried and crushed fenugreek leaves, fresh green chilies, and sliced ginger to enhance its flavors even more. This incredibly fragrant and toothsome Chicken Karahi is worth every bite.
Here’s the recipe for this incredibly toothsome Chicken Karahi;
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add chicken and saute for 1-2 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except yogurt and green chilies.
- Stir and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add yogurt and green chilies.
- Let cook until water dries off.
- Add butter and lower the flame.
- Sprinkle some thinly sliced ginger.
- Serve hot with naan.