1/2 kg Beef
2 Cups Basmati RIce
Few flakes Garlic
3 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Dry Coconut
1 Inch Cinnamon Stick
3 Green Chilies
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 Cup Onionchopped
1 Inch Piece Ginger
1 tsp Poppy-Seeds
4-5 Black peppercorns
3 Black Cardamom
1 Cup Yogurt
1/2 Cup Onionchopped
2 Bay Leaves
8 tbsp Fat
acc. to taste Salt
Beef Biryani is one of the most popular, favorite, and loved dishes all around Pakistan and India. This traditional Indo-Pak cuisine brings together tender beef, aromatic spices, and basmati rice, resulting in a delightful explosion of tastes and textures.
This super scrumptious and mouth-watering Beef Biryani makes a perfect feast for any occasion and will surely delight your family and friends.
Here’s the recipe for this incredibly scrumptious and mouth-watering Beef Biryani;
- Marinate Beef pieces in yogurt.
- Dry roast cardamom, cinnamon, peppercorns, and cloves.
- Grind to a fine powder.
- Blend ginger, red chilies, green chilies, half the onions, garlic, and coconut.
- Heat mutton fat in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and ground spices.
- Fry until onions turn golden brown.
- Add marinated Beef and cook well.
- Add poppy seed powder.
- Add salt and the remaining yogurt.
- Cover and cook until meat tenderizes.
- Add ground spices.
- Remove from flame.
- Chop remaining onions.
- Fry them in fat in a separate pan.
- Add cloves and bay leaves.
- Fry for a few more minutes.
- Add rice, salt (acc. to taste) and water.
- Cook until the water dries off and the rice is cooked.
- Put half-cooked rice in a pan and sprinkle saffron water over it.
- Place Beef masala over it.
- Cover with the remaining rice layer.
- Garnish with fried onions.
- Let steam cook on low flame for 5-10 mins.
- Dish out and serve hot with raita.