1 lb Beef1 inch cubes
1 & 1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Yogurt
1 Cup Ghee\Oil
2 oz Ginger
4 Cloves Garlicfinely chopped
2 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Garam masala
½ tsp Red Chili Powder
2 tsp Paprika Powder
1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
2 tsp Turmeric Powder
A rich and succulent Pakistani dish that combines tender beef slices with a flavorful marinade and a velvety gravy.
Pasanday has basically flattened meat cut into strips, well seasoned, marinated, and seared. This perfectly marinated beef is slow-cooked to perfection, resulting in melt-in-your-mouth goodness that will leave everyone craving for more.
Here’s the recipe for this appetizingly toothsome and succulent Beef Pasanday;
- In a bowl, marinate beef with yogurt and salt.
- Marinate for about 24 hrs in the refrigerator.
- Heat ghee in a large pan.
- Fry onions until golden brown.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and cook for 5 mins over low heat.
- Add marinated beef.
- Mix and cook until meat tenderizes. (for about 50 minutes).
- Serve with plain boiled rice or chapatis.