1\2 kg Mutton/Beef
250 gms Spinachchopped
2 Medium Tomatoeschopped
2 Medium Onionsthinly sliced
1 tbsp Fresh Corianderchopped
2 tbsp Dill - Soyachopped
4-5 Black peppercorns
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Red Pepper Powder
1 tsp Salt
3 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
4 tbsp Oil
A delectable and appetizingly toothsome Indian dish that consists of succulent and tender meat (mutton, beef, lamb) pieces cooked with vibrant flavors of spinach, tomatoes, dill, and a perfect blend of spices. This super nutritious and hearty Palak Gosht makes a wholesome and satisfying meal.
A superb combination of all these veggies and meat makes an exemplary meal.
Here’s the recipe for this scrumptiously flavorful Palak Gosht;
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry onions until golden.
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt, and meat.
- Saute for 2-3 mins.
- Add tomatoes and saute for 4-5 mins.
- Add 1-2 glasses of water.
- Cover and let cook until meat tenders.
- Add spinach, dill, and coriander.
- Let cook until the spinach is done.
- Saute until the water dries off and the oil separates.
- Add a quarter cup of water if required. (Adjust gravy accordingly)
- Let simmer on low flame for 4-5 mins.
- Serve with plain boiled rice or chapatis.