500 gms Mutton
1 Cup Yogurt
1 Cup Oil
4 Kashmiri mirch
8 Green Cardamoms
15 Crushed Almonds
Few drops Vinegarwhite
1 tsp Whole SpIces Powder
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 tbsp Coriander seeds (Sabut Dhaniya)
1 tsp Saltor acc. To taste
Mutton Korma is a delightful Mughlai cuisine prepared with a blend of aromatic and exotic spices. This deliciously prepared spicy and rich Mutton Korma is an all-time favorite Pakistani cuisine.
Let’s indulge in the rich and aromatic flavors of this super succulent and fragrant Mutton Qorma that would surely impress your family and friends.
Here’s the recipe for this deliciously spicy and rich Mutton Korma;
- Boil 4 Kashmiri chilies with white vinegar and some water.
- Add coriander seeds and blend.
- Set aside for later use.
- Heat 1 cup oil in a pan.
- Fry 3 onions until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from oil and spread on a dry tray.
- Let cool and set aside.
- In a bowl, marinate mutton with yogurt, red chili flakes, crispy fried onion, salt, ground spices, ginger garlic paste, and Kashmiri mirch paste.
- Transfer marinated mutton to a pan.
- Cook until the water dries off.
- Add 2 -2 ½ cups of water.
- Cover and let simmer on low flame until oil separates.
- Add cardamoms and crushed almonds.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with hot tandoori naan.